Make me an instrument of Thy peace.
But how do you do that? How do you become an instrument of peace?
Gandhi opened a doorway to the big picture in his urging to “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
But in addition to this encouragement, we also need the practical steps and actions we each can take to create peace within ourselves and in the world. So what are those steps?
No one can say what those steps and actions are for you. Only you can know that. But if you want to learn hundreds of insights, ideas, possibilities and practices that can help you create more peace in your life and in the world, I invite you to join me for the Summer of Peace 2012.
I’m a featured speaker in this free 3-month series of live and online events that will empower you (and thousands of others in this growing, global movement!) to create peace from the inside out.
Get all the details here: http://summit.
I will be joining inspiring peace leaders including Arun Gandhi, Alice Walker, Jack Kornfield, Ambassador Anwarul Chowdhury, James O’Dea, Belvie Rooks, international peace activist Azim Khamisa, Civil Rights activist Bernard Lafayette and many others.
I invite you to join with me, and these remarkable peace pioneers, in midwifing the birth of a new human consciousness rooted in the principles of peace, compassion, and equality for all.
The Summer of Peace is a must-have experience, if you want to…
- Experience inner peace and the physical, emotional and spiritual ease that blossoms from that harmony.
- Create harmonious relationships with your family, friends, coworkers and community members.
- Discover new ways of communicating that create deeper trust, love and intimacy in all your relationships.
- Learn how to forgive people who have harmed you in the past.
- Learn how to forgive yourself for harm you have inflicted on others.
- Heal painful wounds within yourself, family, community and nation.
- Make a commitment to peace and to become a beacon of peace in the world.
- ...And so much more!
Featuring more than 80 of the world’s leading peacemakers, the Summer of Peace is your opportunity to discover the actions that YOU will take to be the change you wish to see in the world.
You can listen to the Summer of Peace calls from the comfort of your home or office, and the live calls are completely free.
Please join me. Make a commitment to a world of peace and sign up for the Summer of Peace now: http://summit.
P.S. During the Summer of Peace, you’ll also find out about community actions and local projects you can get involved in. Together, we’re birthing a new human consciousness--rooted in peace, justice and equality for all living beings!
Join me here: http://summit.